Welcome to part 2 in building an Arduino powered aquarium and aquaponics controller. In this post I will look at putting together and testing the hardware we discussed in part 1. Speaking of part 1, if you have not read it yet, I suggest you check it out.
Through this blog I will be using the following equipment:
- Arduino Uno with USB cable
- Adafruit CC3000 and Data Logging Shields
- Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor x 2
- 4.7k ohm resistor x 2
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ping sensor
- 4 core cable
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- 3 and 4 segment plugs (Optional)
- Pins for the end of the cables into the shields.