Well it has been a while since an update on the growth and a lot has happened. In the last update i mentioned that i was having a problem with caterpillars running rampant through my system. Well i have managed to get them under control, but not without some casualties! I lost the cucumbers and very nearly the watermellon. Some good news though, i have managed to get the caterpillars under control! 🙂
The lost plants have been replaced with some new ones and the current plants are starting to look fantastic. The grow bed has been filled up with Cos lettuce and beetroot to replace the cucumber and it is looking fuller than ever. Especially with all the other plants taking off. The capsicum/pepper and chilli plants have been stand out producers over the last month. There is going to be more fruit than i know what to do with. The cherry tomato is also powering along. It has even started falling out of the grow bed and taking all the media with it! The watermellon is starting to recover and even flower! I am very happy with that, i love watermellon!
Now for some photos!