Well it has been a long time since an update because i have been busy with other things, but finally i have gotten time. The cherry tomatoes were starting to run rampant and get out of control. So they got a real good trim back and i have strung up some material that they can grow along to try and train them a bit better. I am hoping that this will allow more sunlight for the tomatoes as well as the plants below them.

I have also ripped out all the broccoli. I didnt even get close to getting anything from those plants. Broccoli is stupid anyway, i never wanted it. 😛  So in its place i have put corn and radishes. I dont know if i have made a mistake with the corn, hopefully it wont grow too tall or get knocked over by the wind. There is still the onions in there. I am getting mixed results with those. I dont know why…

You can see the silverbeet is going gangbusters, but if you cant grow that in you AP then your doing it wrong!  The chives are starting to show a little life also and the capsy is starting to grow and flower. I have also planted a new capsicum variety. Its a mini sweet chocolate one that i am very interested in trying. There is also a few radishes along the bottom where the snow peas were. Oh yeah i ripped the snow peas out, they had run their course.